DIY Leather Bracelet

Time for another DIY project! It's weird how I decide to make them, when I have to study the most.. oh well :) This time I made leather jewelry bracelet, for which inspiration I got from D&G baroque style

So, let's start.. these are the things that you need:


Step 1: Cut the leather into two equal pieces and glue them together. They don't have to be the perfect shape, because you can crop them later. Instead of two layers, you can also use just one, but the final result can look little undone, this is why I used two.


Step 2: Bring out your jewels and first just place them on your leather piece so that you roughly see how will the final result look like. When you're sattisfied with the formation and shapes, start gluing them on. I suggest that you use superglue or any other strong glue, so that they don't fall out later.



Step 3: When you're done and happy with the result, it's time to sew the press buttons. I used the ones for which you have to use a hammer, but also the "sewing ones" will be good. 

Measure your bracelet on your wrist and mark the spots for buttons. Be careful that you sew them with the right side up!


Step 4: Cut the sides of the leather to create an even shape, put your cool new bracelet on your wrist and you're ready to go! :)

Here's my final result:



Let me know what do you think about it!

Check out my other DIY projects:

CONVERSATION

2 komentarji: